With workplace wellbeing now becoming a priority for many companies, I offer group workshops and 1:1 sessions to meet the variety of needs workers face.
Some illuminating stats:
- 1 in 6 workers will experience depression, anxiety or problems relating to stress at any one time
- There were 526,000 cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/17 in the UK
- In 2016/17, stress was responsible for 40% of all cases of work-related ill health and for 49% of all working days lost due to health issues in GB
- Mental ill health is responsible for 72 million working days lost and costs £34.9 billion each year
- Employing a mental health care strategy to support your team has been proven to deliver a 30% reduction in sickness days
(Source MHFA England 2019)
My bespoke workshops and individual coaching sessions can result in the following:
- Improved stress and anxiety levels
- Happier individuals and happier teams
- Increased confidence and focus
- Greater motivation
- Better time management and prioritisation
- Improved productivity
- Better relationships and collaboration at work
- Less employee sick days
- Greater employee retention
- Increased resilience
- More job satisfaction
My specialism is working with people in the Creative industries of Fashion and Media, however, whatever sector you are in, I am very happy to speak with you about how your organisation could benefit from my expertise.
Please contact me to arrange an initial conversation.