With workplace wellbeing now becoming a priority for many companies, I offer group workshops and 1:1 sessions to meet the variety of needs workers face.
Some illuminating stats:
- 1 in 6 workers will experience depression, anxiety or problems relating to stress at any one time
- There were 526,000 cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/17 in the UK
- In 2016/17, stress was responsible for 40% of all cases of work-related ill health and for 49% of all working days lost due to health issues in GB
- Mental ill health is responsible for 72 million working days lost and costs £34.9 billion each year
- Employing a mental health care strategy to support your team has been proven to deliver a 30% reduction in sickness days
(Source MHFA England 2019)
My bespoke workshops and individual coaching sessions can result in the following:
- Improved stress and anxiety levels
- Happier individuals and happier teams
- Increased confidence and focus
- Greater motivation
- Better time management and prioritisation
- Improved productivity
- Better relationships and collaboration at work
- Less employee sick days
- Greater employee retention
- Increased resilience
- More job satisfaction
My specialism is working with people in the Creative industries of Fashion and Media, however, whatever sector you are in, I am very happy to speak with you about how your organisation could benefit from my expertise.
“Kate carried out a fantastic workshop for the Heathrow Corporate Communications team on Stress Resilience and setting boundaries last month. Kate encouraged group conversations and provided the team with helpful coping mechanisms on being stress resilient and mindful on emotions – both at work and in our personal lives. I’d hugely recommend Kate to speak at your team meeting, away day or individual coaching! ”
– Shabana Bhatty – Communications Planning Executive
Please contact me to arrange an initial conversation.